Swim with the world’s most significant aggregation of Whale Sharks. Whale Sharks are literally, the biggest fish on the planet and they come to Cancún in high numbers. These gentle giants stay out in the open ocean around Isla Contoy during the season when the water of the Gulf of Mexico mixes with the Caribbean, and the Plankton is abundant. Swimming with Whale Sharks is an unforgettable experience!
Swim with Whale Sharks in Mexico
The tour includes:
- Professional tour guide.
- Return transportation (with Air Conditioned).
- Sea sickness medicine (optional) and natural options.
- Coffee, milk, sweet bread, natural orange juice, sandwiches, and fruits.
- Comfortable boat fully equipped, biminy top, first-aid kit, and GPS/VHF radio.
- Water and sodas are provided during the day. Alcoholic beberages are not allowed.
- High-quality snorkel equipment and life jacket.
- Lunch: different sandwiches, shrimp ceviche or fish, guacamole and fruits.
- Vegetarian food is available on request.
Swimming with Whale Sharks tour with transportation from anywhere in the Riviera Maya. Also includes light breakfast, lunch, snacks and non alcoholic beberages.
Swimming with Whale Sharks tour
Contact us now to book your swim with Whale Sharks tour and SAVE $22USD