Try Scuba Diving with a Professional Diving Instructor in Playa del Carmen
Our PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience (Padi DSD®) is a phenomenal way for you to feel the marine world even if you have no previous experience. Playa del Carmen is a great place to try scuba diving for the first time. We have abundant fish and magnificent reefs in the 12m/40ft range, which is the maximum depth allowed for your experience according to PADI Standards. Our instructors will take the time with your group to ensure you thoroughly understand how to Scuba Dive safely. We love sharing our passion for the underwater with you. During your experience, you will learn many things about the ocean and aquatic wildlife.
What will you learn?
• You’ll learn safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the supervision of a PADI Instructor. Before your open water dives, you will train some more skills in shallow water to prepare for the adventure.
Get ready for:
• Learning about the scuba equipment you use to dive and how simple it is to propel yourself underwater with the gear.
• Experiencing what it’s like to breathe underwater.
• Practice the critical skills that are necessary to scuba dive.
• Enjoy swimming around and exploring underwater.
Next Step in Diving:
Discover Scuba Diving
USD 175 with x 2 Open Water Dives
The DSD Program takes one day.
- 8 am – 4 pm
Cenotes Training + 2 Shallow dives in different open Cenotes
Swimming Pool + 2 Shallow Ocean Dives
Transportation from the Center of Playa del Carmen.
Light Lunch (Baguette sandwich).
Snacks, water, and sodas.
All Discover Scuba Diving experiences start in a swimming pool or shallow open water Cenote!